Hi, Let me first introduce myself, My name is Zaki and I’ve been working on WordPress and Blogspot for a very long time. I design websites and blogs. This article is dedicated to all excel learners!
If learning excel could be easy then everybody could become a master in excel. Excel and Accounting have a very vast level. You spend years learning and practice excel. How about creating a blog and start writing your experience and tutorials for excel, tally?
Why You Need a Blog?
First, you need to understand what is a blog? The blog is much similar to using a diary where we note down daily briefings and activities. With Blogging, you can share your knowledge and build a fan base to attract new clients for your work.
How Blogging Can Help You?
- You can build an audience. More people know you, more you will succeed in the future.
- You can attract new clients for your work.
- You can make money with Adsense and affiliate marketing.
- If you own an accounting agency, then you can promote your service on your blog.
- You can attract freelancing work with your blog.
How much blogging will cost you?
Since you are a beginner, you will need to decide if you wish to work on blogging full time or in your spare time. If you are looking for full-time blogging and looking forward to exploring all the potential, then I recommend going with WordPress. You can read How to create a website with WordPress. But if you are a student or an employee, I strongly recommend starting blogging with a blogger.
What is Blogger?
Blogger (earlier known as Blogspot) is a Blogging platform from google.
- It’s free for a lifetime.
- Easy to manage
- No headache of plugins (like in WordPress)
- You can learn in minimum time
- You get Lifetime Free hosting with Blogger
- Free Domain Setup (like www.yourblog.com)
- Since it is provided by Google, you don’t need to worry about hosting speed and blog security.
These are 6 essential articles that you need to read to create your very professional blog for accounting/ excel or your law firm.
How to Make Money with Blogger?
The next question that you’ll have in your mind is how to make money with bloggers? Writing a blog is always the best thing you can do, it improves your writing skills, sharpen your memory and many other benefits. But how amazing it would be to earn money with blogging. here are some ways you can make money with:
After writing some posts, you can apply for Google Adsense. With Google Adsense, you can put ads on your blog and start making money.
2. Affiliate Marketing
- You can make money with affiliate marketing as well.
- What is affiliate marketing?
- With affiliate marketing, you promote a service, brand, or product and for every sale, you get some commission.
For example, you created a blog to teach Excel courses, you can promote books for accounting from amazon. If a book is sold, you will get some commission. You can read my affiliate marketing guide here.
3. Sponsered Post, Guest Post
Once you have the audience on your blog, people/companies will contact you to write a post to promote them, in return you can charge them a handsome amount and can make money with this too. These are the three most important methods to make money with blogging but there are more. You can just need to give a start to blogging.
If you focus on blogging, you can find the result within 3-4 months.PS: I strongly recommend that you do not leave your job for blogging. Do it in your spare time or part-time.