1 What is Busy Accounting Software?
BUSY is a company accounting and management software for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) (MSMEs). It is one of the most popular business accounting software in India, South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, with over 400,000 licenses sold in over 20 countries.
BUSY – company accounting software includes features such as full financial accounting, multi-location inventory, multi-currency, multi-tax capabilities, multi-branch management, order processing, payroll, MIS, Invoicing, and more, allowing you to make educated business decisions.
BUSY is available in three distinct versions to meet the varying demands of MSMEs, namely Basic, Standard, and Enterprise, for enterprises of all sizes and types. BUSY may be utilized in practically all sorts of Business Segments and Industry Verticals, such as FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Trading, and Distribution because it is a horizontal product.
BUSY is distributed and supported through a worldwide network of over 500 Channel Partners, hundreds of Resellers, and Solution Partners.
2 What is the price of Busy Accounting Software?
BUSY Accounting Software is available in four editions to meet the different business demands of Small and Medium Businesses: Express version is a completely free accounting program with limited but enough functionality for people who are just starting out in the company and only need the bare essentials. Invoicing, Accounting, Basic Inventory, and Statutory Reports are all included in the Basic package. It’s designed for shops and small companies who need to keep track of their invoicing, bookkeeping, and compliance.
The standard version is designed for medium-sized enterprises and includes a number of sophisticated features. It includes all of the features of the Basic version, as well as a number of additional business management capabilities such as Order / Quotation / Challan Management, Multiple Units of Items, Item Barcode / POS Billing, and more. Enterprise is designed for bigger businesses with several branches/locations or a high number of users that use BUSY.
3 How simple is it to set up and utilize Busy Accounting Software?
All deployment methods are supported by Busy Accounting Software, including cloud, SaaS, web-based, Android, Windows, and Windows.
This program received a 4.5-star rating for simplicity of use from those who evaluated it.
4 Who can benefit from Busy accounting software?
- Busy accounting software caters to a variety of business kinds and sizes:
- Those who are just getting their firm off the ground and don’t have many operational requirements.
- Basic functions like invoicing, basic inventory, bookkeeping, and statutory reporting can help shopkeepers and small enterprises.
- Appropriate for medium-sized organizations looking to boost productivity. It provides business management capabilities such as item barcode/POS billing, order/ quotation/ challan management, direct SMS/ email capability, and more, in addition to basic functionality.
- Also appropriate for large corporations with thousands of people working from many locations.
- It has enterprise features including customer service/inquiry management, multi-branch/location management, payroll administration, voucher approval system, and so on.
5 Shortcut Keys for Accounting Software
- The following are some of the most often used Busy software shortcut keys for billing and account management:
- Ctrl+F3 – This shortcut will create a new voucher in any of the current day’s ledgers.
- Make a payment: Add a payment record to a vendor ledger or a cash/bank account by pressing Ctrl+F5.
- Add a receipt record to any client ledger or cash/bank account by pressing Ctrl+F6.
- Using the F7 function key, you may repeat the values of your last entry while creating new entries with the same precise information.
- Calculator: F10 – While making any entry, use the F10 function key to activate the calculator.
In this article we will learn the Shortcut keys of the famous accounting software Busy, we have provided you the most useful shortcut keys that require while working on Busy Accounting Software, and also help you to perform a specific task much faster than that of the mouse. and you can download these shortcut keys in PDF and Excel files for future reference.
Busy Accounting Software Shortcut Keys
Busy Accounting Software Global Shortcut Keys
|SR. NO.||GLOBAL SHORTCUT KEYS||ACTION PERFORMED|
|1||F1||Global Help Screen|
Busy Accounting Software Local Shortcut Keys
|SR. NO.||LOCAL SHORTCUT KEYS||ACTION PERFORMED|
|23||F1||Help on current Page / Topic|
|24||F2||Save Master / Voucher|
|27||F5||List of Records|
|28||F6||Change Voucher Type|
|29||F7||Repeat Last Value|
|30||F8||Delete Selected Masters / Vouchers|
|31||F9||Delete Selected Row in Grid|
|33||F11||Pick Items from Orders or Challan|
|34||F12||Copy or Duplicate Record|
|35||Alt +M||Modify Master|
|36||Alt + P||Print Record|
|37||Alt+X||Cancel / Activate Voucher|
|38||Page Up||Previous Record|
|39||Page Down||Next Record|
Busy Accounting Software Master Shortcut Keys
|Sr. No.||Local Shortcut Keys||Action Performed|
Thank you for reading, If you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends on social media, so that they too can get this information.
- 101 Google Sheets Shortcuts Keys
- Google Slides Keyboard Shortcuts
- Most Useful Notepad++ Shortcut Keys List